CDCTT brings Country Music in Rochester and Western NY straight to you – big, loud, and fun!
Western New York’s Country Done Come To Town is an annual Country Music Tour. The Tour first came to life in 2010 from the collaborative meeting of some of the biggest names in Rochester Local Music today: Kenny Riber, Ted Van Son Jr, Bonnie McDowell Smith, and Ben Gordner. Each of these musicians, and their respective bands, brings a unique flare to the local country music community in Rochester. Their goal was to promote live music in Rochester and WNY through the collective efforts of local bands and musicians. It might be a country music tour, but you’ll be sure to hear plenty of Bluegrass, Blues, and Rock influences in these live performances. Musicians in Rochester joined forces with Country Musicians from Syracuse, Buffalo and the Southern-tier, to help promote Country Music in Western NY as a whole.
Western NY CDCTT Mission
- Promotion of Local Country Music/Artists
- Collaboration between Artists
- Grooming of New Upcoming Talent from our communities
- Creation of awareness for our local “Live” Venues
- Rememberance of those before us.
- Recognizing those that exceed excellence in our communities.
If Consideration for Participation:
- Submissions are asked to provide a 15 minute Acoustic Performance to be considered for a One Hour Performance Spot
- If you are awarded a one hour performance slot, Please be there for set up and tear down. More hands lighter work for all.
- As in all events some Artist/Band draw better then others and this is why they are selected for certain locations. They put people in the building which exposes them to all of us, ”a captive audience” .However, we are all on the same level here, Its a Musicians helping Musicians Tour.
- Please bring any memorbilia to sell to the fans. Schedules Too. This is your chance to gain fans and hopefully land more work for yourself.
- The CDCTT Committee has right to change the Line up at any time do to reason we see fit.
- All negative actions, verbal or so on will not be tolorated.
- Some Artists/Bands drive a very long distance. We understand fuel costs and so on. We will help in anyway we can.
- The Committee makes ALL FINAL decisions on placement of artist/bands.
Keeping Country Music Locally alive and well. Without the local talent, we wouldn’t have national. It starts in our own communities First!
Support Your Local Musicians !!
We’d like to highlight what some of our fans had to say in our guestbook:
I’m a newbie to the CDCTT tour I didn’t go last year wish i did. Im loving it this year. Its amazing and exciting to see the talent we have here. The collaboration of everyone working together and setting things up and helping each other is a big plus the musicians supporting other musicians, It’s like one Big Country family and im dam proud to say I went to the CDCTT 2012.
This being my first experience with Country Done Come to Town, I loved the idea of it. I attended two of the shows this year and had a blast at both! I was impressed with all the acts but next year I’d love to see 3 additions to the line-up. Closing Time, Goodness and Julie Dunlap & High Maintenance would be three strong acts to help showcase our local talent! With that being said, I’d love to see alot more of Double Cross, Flint Creek, and Paul Cummings & The Crossroads Project. Oh yeah… and free beer at all the shows! Haha jk. Great job CDCTT committee… and welcome to the newest member, John Offen!
I had an absolutely awesome time at the Pines tour stop. All the acts were absolutely awesome, and they just make you want to get up and dance. Everyone involved in putting the CDCTT together deserves a huge congratulations on a job well done. Lasts years shows were great, this years shows have been amazing, can’t wait to see what next years shows are like. Thanks to you all for keeping country music alive and kicking….
The kickoff show at Illusions in Hornell was by far one of the most fantastic displays of upstate NY’s local country musicians!!! Such a plethora of talent!!! If this is any indication of how the rest of the tour is going to be then y’all better hold on to your hats!!!
~ Cindy Lou
Great Job!! Looking forward to another GREAT TIME with all of you and that good ole country!! Thanks for all the work everyone has put into this to make it all happen!! THANK YOU!
If you’d like to be considered for involvement in next year’s tour, please contact us! If you have photos/video that you’d like to contribute to our gallery, please email
For all contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org